Custom Commercial Standard Offer
Oncor provides incentives to Service Providers who install approved energy efficiency measures in business, government, nonprofit, and worship facilities in Oncor's service area.
These energy-saving projects must be approved by Oncor prior to starting. Once completed, Oncor verifies the savings, and the Service Providers receive incentive payments based on the project's actual savings.
Service Providers undergo an application process and enter into a standard contract with Oncor. These Service Providers can be:
- Energy Efficiency Service Providers
- Retail Electric Providers (REPs)
- Service Companies (ESCOs)
Any listing of Energy Efficiency Service Providers available from this website is not associated with or endorsed by the Public Utility Commission of Texas or Oncor. Oncor is not a party to the agreement between the consumer and the Service Provider. The Service Provider is solely responsible for the performance of the work and contract fulfillment.
The selection of the energy efficiency measures and projects is at the discretion of the individual and his Service Provider, with final approval required by Oncor before the project begins.
- Business, government, nonprofit, and worship facilities must be located in Oncor's service area and serviced by an Oncor electric meter.
- Eligible projects must achieve at least $10,000 minimum incentive in measured and verified savings in order to qualify for the Custom Commercial Program.
- School Districts
- Municipal Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Retail Establishments
- Manufacturing Sites
- Lighting Projects
- Cooling Projects
- Air Compressor Projects
- Biomass Projects
- Chiller Projects
- Data Center Uninterruptable Power Supply Projects
- Data Center Server Virtualization Projects
- Geothermal Equipment Projects
- Injection Molding Projects
- Motor Projects
- VFD Projects
- Thermal Storage Projects
- Other Defined Projects
Incentives and Savings
Incentives are available for both new construction and retrofit projects.
Contact Information for Participation